All the contents and materials on www.gowave.io (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary right laws and owned, controlled by and/or licensed to the RHBBCP and/or its related companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as ” RHBBCP Group Companies”).
You may download any of the contents or materials from the Website for your personal use, but will make no other use of the contents or materials without the express written permission of RHBBCP or its authorised officers. You will not make any changes to the contents or materials that you download and you agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded contents or materials. You will not reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the contents or materials, in whole or in part, found on the Website. You will use the Website and any contents or materials therein solely for lawful purposes.
Whilst RHBBCP endeavours to ensure that the contents and materials included in the Website are accurate, reliable and complete, neither RHBBCP nor its directors, officers, employees and agents warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the contents and materials included in the Website and no reliance upon any parts thereof by you shall give rise to any claim whatsoever against RHBBCP, its directors, officers, employees and agents.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold RHBBCP, its directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all claims, liabilities and expenses arising out of your use of the Website or your breach of any provisions herein.
If you do not agree to or are not satisfied with the provisions herein, the Website or the contents or the materials therein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Website. RHBBCP reserves the right to forthwith modify, add, remove or amend any or all of the provisions herein or any or all of the contents or materials in the Website at any time at its absolute discretion.
Protect Yourself and Your Information Online
Be careful when you do your banking online. There have been cases of copycat web sites created by unauthorized persons posing as authentic web sites, or e-mail/phone calls asking you to provide personal or account-related information with the intention of carrying out Internet theft and fraud.
Please take necessary precautions and be on the alert for suspicious e-mail or phone calls asking for your personal account information. Never reveal your Internet Banking or ATM PIN or account information to anyone.
The easy ways to protect yourself
- Do not share your password with friends, relatives or anyone. Your password and PIN are designed to protect the privacy of your banking information. They will only work if you keep them private.
- Change your password frequently. If you think your password has been compromised, contact our RHBBCP Cambodia Hotline or Customer Care Centre to reset your password.
- Don’t use the “remember password” function because this information can be easily accessed by hackers.
- Do not send any information about your account via e-mail.
- Do not provide your account details or passwords in response to an e-mail or by phone. A RHBBCP officer will never ask for this information.
- Don’t open suspicious e-mail attachments.
- Avoid downloading free programs. These may incorporate hacker-friendly software.
- Always log out of RHBBCP Internet Banking/Banking App immediately after completing transactions and before visiting other websites.
- Clear your cache (information stored in your computer memory) each time you log out.
- When using the Internet Banking, logout and return to the Home Page before leaving the website.
If you have queries about any e-mail from RHBBCP or are suspicious that someone may be trying to get your PIN or account information under false pretences, contact our RHBBCP Cambodia Hotline (855) 81 999 368, For Internet Banking, Hotline: (855) 16 988 288 immediately.