Personal Data Protection Notice
You understand that RHB Bank (Cambodia) Plc. (“RHBBCP “) will use, collect, record, store, share and/or process your personal information, including, without limitation, your contact details, background information, financial data, tax residency and other information relevant to your application for the product and / or service which
- you have provided in this form or through any other contact with RHBBCP (which shall include its holding company, subsidiary(s), and any associated company(s), including any company as result of any restructuring, merger, sale or acquisition), or
- has been obtained from analysis of your payment and other transactions/services within the RHB Banking Group, or
- has been obtained from third parties such as employers, joint applicants/accountholders, guarantors, legal representatives, industry/financial related associations, government/regulatory authorities, credit bureaus or credit reporting agencies, retailers, social networks and fraud prevention agencies or other organizations
for any and/or all of the following purposes (“Purpose”), if applicable:
- providing this product and/or service and notifying you about important changes or developments to the features;
- updating and managing the accuracy of RHBBCP’s records;
- prevention, detection or prosecution of crime, and complying with legal and regulatory obligations;
- assessment and analysis including credit / lending / insurance risks / behaviour scoring / market and product analysis and market research;
- communications and ensuring customer satisfaction, which may include conducting surveys to improve the quality of our products and services, responding to inquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- determining the amount of your indebtedness and recovering debt that you owe to RHBBCP;
- maintaining your credit history for present and future reference;
- enabling an actual or proposed assignee of RHBBCP, or participant or sub-participant of RHBBCP to evaluate your transactions which are intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participation;
- cross-selling, marketing and promotions of products and/or services of RHB Banking Group and its strategic alliances;
- for RHBBCP’s corporate events (including networking events, launching of products/Services, etc) /contests, of which photographs / images of you may be captured and may be used for RHBBCP’s publications; or
- protecting RHBBCP, RHB Banking Group’s interests and other ancillary or related purposes.
You understand and acknowledge that it is necessary for RHBBCP to process your personal information for the Purpose, without which RHBBCP will not be able to provide the product/service that you have requested from RHBBCP and to notify you about important changes or developments to the products/services. Where you have provided RHBBCP with sensitive personal information (in particular, information consisting your physical/mental health for applications of insurance products/services), you hereby provide RHBBCP with your express consent to process the same in the manner described in this Privacy Notice. You may exercise your options in respect of receiving marketing materials (including cross-selling, marketing and promotions as described above) at any time by visiting www.gowave.io or contact RHBBCP Customer Care Centre.
You understand that RHBBCP may disclose your personal information (or sensitive personal information, if applicable) to other companies within the RHB Banking Group, service providers, merchants and strategic partners, vendors including debt collection agencies, professional advisers, industry/financial related associations, credit bureaus or credit reporting agencies and, governmental agencies, for the Purpose, if applicable, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, standards, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to RHBBCP.
You further understand that you may request for correction (if your personal information is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, etc), access to (a prescribed fee may be charged), or deletion (if you no longer have any existing products/services with RHBBCP or RHB Banking Group) of your personal information or limit the processing thereof at any time hereafter by submitting such request via post, email or fax to the following address:
RHB Bank (Cambodia) Plc., RHBBCP, Customer Care Centre
Working Hour TEL: (855)23 992 833
Hotline/None Working Hour: (855) 81 999 368
Email: [email protected]
You acknowledge that RHBBCP may modify or update its Privacy Notice from time to time, a copy of which is available at www.gowave.io and that you may channel any complaints or inquiries you may have in the manner indicated above.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
By providing your personal information and signature, you consent to RHBBCP processing your personal information for any necessary disclosures and overseas transfers of your personal information to relevant third parties, for the Purpose, if applicable.
You agree to the disclosure and/or transfer of your personal information to relevant third parties as a result of any restructuring, sale or acquisition of any company within the RHBBCP, RHB Banking Group, provided that the recipient uses your personal information for the Purpose, if applicable.
You also represent and warrant that you have sufficiently obtained the consent of third party individual(s) (e.g. family, spouse, related parties, supplementary cardholder and/or emergency contact persons, etc) whose personal information you have disclosed to RHBBCP to allow RHBBCP to process the same in relation to the Purpose, if applicable.